Primark is one of UK's most popular shopping destinations, and I went c-r-a-z-y! I found the prices very reasonable, and I think you fellow Indians will do too. The designer(s) & I have at least one thing in common - a love for bows. I went oh-my-bows every few minutes!
Let's start with the twosome that made me squeal, literally:
- Metal Bow Bag & Skinny Belt ~ £8.00 (Rs.695), £2.00 (Rs.174) Because they belong together! [Matching purse & Berry color also available] *Hey, imagine matching shoes ♥_♥
- I also got the bow belt in Berry ~ £2.00
- Jade Sweater ~ £6.00 (Rs.522) Available in a variety of colors.
- 10 Velvet Non-slip Hangers ~ £2.90 (Rs.252)
- Suspender Sheer Tights ~ £3.00 (Rs.260)
- 5 Pairs Plain Cotton Black Socks ~ £2.00 (Rs.174) I always lose my socks, and before these, I was wearing Mr.CZ's socks, shh....!
- Polka Dot Belted Shorts ~ £12.00 (Rs.1043). Aren't these cute? Looking for a matching blue sweater to match these, and I saw one in NEXT. [Also available in black with white polka dots]
- Ivory Crepe Romper with Houndstooth Collar & Belt ~ £15.00 (Rs.1300) LOVE! It's very transparent from the back - butt area - so nude boyshorts are needed =)
Let's call that a celebratory haul for 10,000+ Facebook Likes.....
Thanks again, everyone! Please join Indian Vanity Case Facebook Page if you haven't already, and give me more reasons to buy pretty things ;)
Which is you favorite item? Would also like your suggestion: What do you think I should wear the first bow bag & belt with? Same color, or a contrasting shade like gold or yellow?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*