"Everyday, Flash, Chic. That's 3 complementary hues of different intensities which can be worn alone or mixed together for an added touch of style."
That's how Bourjois describes the newly launched (in India) Bourjois Colorissimo Lips Palette. I've been using Shade 03 Roses Fashion, a mix of pinky/orange hues, that are usually colors that I fancy in lipsticks.
Finish of the lipsticks is semi-matte, but still glossy & moisturizing.
Refer to pic: For a plump effect, apply color 2 on the center of your lips
Comes with a dual-ended sponge applicator, which is the same as the one that come with the Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadows
- Cute & compact packaging, which easily fits in a small makeup bag.
- Can be used as cream blushes, as they're non-sticky.
- Lipsticks have that distinctive lipsticky smell.
- Sponge applicator does not suit the product at all! It soaks up all the balmy-ness & creamy-ness, leaving little else for the lips.
- Best applied with fingers, which can get messy.
- Lipstick are not so pigmented. Need to be layered 3-5 times to show.
Swatches: 1, 2, 3. Everyday, Flash, Chic
I swatched the 3 color on my lips.....
I think I would have liked this little trio palette a lot more had it been cream blushes. Love the concept, but the contents didn't live up to my expectations.
Price ~ Rs.775
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 3/5
Available in 3 more shades. See photos here
Have you tried Colorissimo yet?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*