Bye bye, July. Hello, August! The month I'd been dreading, and excited about, at the same time. Gotta start packing for my hometown, and do a lot of pending laundry...... so bore!
Let's start with the haul, and then the beauty stuff.....
Forever 21 Mesh Yoke Bodycon Dress N*de, Rs.799 ~ I thought this was quite reasonably priced, and it was THE LAST PIECE available that day, so I took it as a sign from up above that I had to....had to....get it! I talked to myself in the store too - "It's the last piece.... S size.... it's meant for me only. Yes, we have to buy it." This goes very well under the Forever New Peach Sorbet Trench.- for England maybe ;)
Forever 21 Mesh Yoke Bodycon Dress
Benetton Cherry Print Tank Top, Rs.? ~ From Benetton Kids! It's for 12 year olds, I think. Who cares if it fits, no? I wantz ze cherries on ma baaddy.
Penny Lane Shirts, Rs.420 each after 70% discount ~ Cheap, right? That's why I couldn't help getting both red & black. I'm thinking of styling them with lots of jewelry, and look more expensive than 420 bucks ;)
Forever New Sheer High Low Shirt, Rs.795 (Sale) ~ Love this! One size too big (UK 8), so I'm thinking of getting it altered from the armhole, although I'd worn it twice already. I'd wear it with a thin colored belt, a short necklace, and jeans.
Forever New Taya Tennis Skirt, Rs.1495 after 50% discount~ Adore! It's got a zipper & a big button covered with the same material at the back.
Levi's Mint Jeggings, Rs.2699 ~ New Collection. Bought it from Shimla. I saw it on a mannequin in the display window of a shop, went 2 floors down to try them on, hesitated to buy them, left the store, went back 5 minutes later to buy them. Also available in a pastel pink. I think the rose gold rivets are interesting.. [Color is more mint. I clicked these photos on a very gloomy evening]
- Faces Canada Moisture Moisture Rich Lipsticks, Rs.349 for 1 ~ I had to wait a long time to get my hands on these, coz they were always defective at some stores. Review & swatches coming soon!
- Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal with Crushed Coconut & Jojoba Extracts, Rs.125 ~ LOVE! It's creamy... and coconutty... and exfoliating. For the price, it could put some The Body Shop products to shame.
- Macleans Whitening 2x Toothpaste & Pepsodent Gum Care Toothbrush (pink!), Rs.190 & Rs.36 ~ Best combo for teeth. Mr.CZ bought me the toothbrush coz it's pink, I opened it months later, and found that it's awesome! Forget those zig-zag/criss-cross/twisty & whatnot toothbrushes! I find flat & conventional the best- the same with toilet brushes...hahaha! Macleans Toothpaste does whiten teeth & remove stains noticeably + the fancy pump - I lub it!
- Estonia Facial Cleansing Wipes ~ Alcohol free & useful. I keep it in my handbag, and sometimes use it to take off left-over eye makeup after cleansing.
- Nivea Double Effect Roll-on Violet Senses ~ It claims to slow down the hair growth on your underarms by supporting a close shave. I don't shave anymore, but I love how it smells & prevents sweating. Don't know if it's available in India yet.
Domino's Butterscotch Mousse Cake ~ Not much into desserts, but I could eat this once a week. It's not very sweet.
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Caesar Salad ~ It converted me into a salad-eater.
Song of the moment:
Avoid fighting in the car, lovers ;)
♥ Cynthia Z *.*