I couldn't wait to show Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in Passionate! I just couldn't wait!
I'm going gaga over it!
- It's such a unique coral-pink, which looks almost neon.
- The finish is very similar to that of IN2IT Moisture Release Lipsticks, some of my favorite lippies. Between sheer & creamy, and very moisturizing.
- It makes my lips feel softer afterwards, and it reduces my lip lines (refer to lip photos below).
- It is scented & smell like the Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks. Not my favorite scent, but bearable.
- When it starts to wear off, it looks like a balmy tint.
- It has Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and SPF 15.
- The reflective silver & light purple packaging is young & cute. The cap top (right?) can be used as a mirror.
*Please note that it looks pinker off camera. Bright neon-ish colors always confuse my camera.
The pink refused to show, especially in these swatches (argh!)
This is surely one of my favorite bright lipsticks!
If Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick were a MAC lipstick, it would be a best-selling limited edition. I thought maybe it looks like MAC Watch Me Simmer from Shop Cook Collection, but Passionate is pinker & Watch Me Simmer is peachier.
|MAC Watch Me Simmer|
If you're on the hunt for a fun summery lipstick, do check out Passionate.
Hmm, I think I'll wear it with a yellow top...la la la la la......
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4.8/5
What do you think?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*