I know it's not exactly "half moon", coz I didn't have those rounded tapes. I'm no nail art expert, so I use the easiest methods to play with my nail polishes. This method is not the most original, as you may have seen it before, but I did it for the first time last night & decided to put up a tut. I could have used another better/cuter color combo but, I don't know, somehow I settled for these.
What you will need:
- 2 shades of nail polish of your choice
- Clear Top Coat
Products I used:
- Inglot Nail Enamel #721- Matte pastel yellow
- Colorbar Apple Martini - Jade
- Elle 18 Nail Pops #27- Clear (Brush too small, btw. No good.)
- Scotch Magic Tape - I cut it in half vertically.
What do you think? Have you tried this method before?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*