I'm very Fast & Fabulous right now. Very. 10 fingers, a different color on every pair. I went to MAC - to grab some Shop, Cook - and to a few other stores, with Cadbury Gems nails, and I didn't care when people looked at them vaguely. That's one of the joys of being a beauty blogger =)
I had already used one of Lakmé Absolute Fast & Fabulous Nail Colors before and showed it here. Now I have 5 more colors to show you...
- Flaming Orange #13 ~ True orange. It's bright & summery. It should have been there among the 8 Happy Orange Products
- Going Green #08 ~ Recycle green? I want shoes in this particular color so badly!
- Popping Pink #17 ~ Poppy pink. This one is my favorite, coz it's such a pretty & wearable pink.
- Crimson Fire #24 ~ Chilli red...tsss. Great for toes.
- Purple Fix #09 ~ Iridescent purple.
Swatches below are 3 coats & 3 days old:
(I have this on my other thumb, but putting them together would mean no hand to hold the camera lol)
Like I said in my previous review, I feel Rs.175 is not inexpensive for these. I found the shimmery Purple Plunge easier to apply than these ones. These are creamy, and they dry so fast that I had to smooth out the streaks with another coat. The good things about them is the wide one stroke brush that enables quick application, and the cute packaging.
Lakmé Absolute Fast & Fabulous Nail Color is available in 30 shades.
Price ~ Rs.175 each.
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 3.7/5
♥ Cynthia Z *.*
Disclosure: Products sent by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own, as always.