I can't review everything I use & love, so some things worth talking about will be in my 'favorites' posts.
This time, I picked 11 favorite things:
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Serum With Organic Pomegranate: My skin loves this stuff. It is light yellow & has a gel-like texture. My face soaks it up in a jiffy. It makes my face feel firm, plump, and hydrated without feeling heavy or oily. It smells like pomegranate, of course, which I love. Now I get why it's a TBS Best Seller. Price- Rs.1555 for 30 ml.
- Pond's Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam: Have giant pores? Try this. It makes my face so smooth and clean! It's interestingly light grey in color too. Price- Rs.65.
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil: My DHC Cleansing Oil is almost over (say, another 1 month?), but I just couldn't wait to get this again (I've used up a bottle before) Now I know it's my favorite makeup remover & cleansing oil. It beats DHC in my books. Price- Rs.1200.
- YSL Babydoll: I finished this! I can't wait to be at Duty Free and get another one. It's one of my scents, and I'd feel incomplete without it.
- Lauren Conrad Sugar and Spice: Jane Roberts, why are you so sweet? Who will you end up with? I started reading this in December, but so much was happening I couldn't even read 10 pages of it. Still not done with it yet, no spoilers! Price- Rs.250
Now on to the good stuff!
- Self-created matte plum lipstick : Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #36 Satin Fuchsia + Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color #209 Grape Blossom = a fab plum shade I've always wanted to wear. Lakme Grape Blossom makes me look like a corpse when worn alone (especially in this cold weather) so used this way, it won't go to waste.
Mixed together - You can mix & adjust according to you liking
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Fuchsia Ardent: This is so pretty. Between pink & coral. Price- Rs.660
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Fuchsia Ardent Swatch
- Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82 ~ My favorite foundation brush. It's amazing!
- Sigma Precision Flat Brush P80 ~ I use this to blend & buff concealer, and sometimes to apply eyeshadow primer too.
- Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio in 09 lady vert de gris * ~ I have been using the 2 darker colors for day time a lot. These khaki-taupe shades really suit my eye color, if I say so myself :)
For detailed pics & prices of the Sigma brushes, please go here
Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio in 09 lady vert de gris
Lastly, my favorite of all- my new Paprika leopard & lace handbag with little silver studs:
I found this in Lifestyle & HAD to get it! It looks fabulous & not pricey- Rs.1350 after 10% discount. Doesn't it make you think of a really expensive bra? Something Christina Aguilera would wear? It makes me think of her lacy perfume bottle too. It brought 2 of my favorite things together- leopard print & lace. I'm not sure if everyone would like it though. Do you?
Hope you are all having a good week. Mine was kind of dull until........
I received my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette today! =D I found a way to get it from Sephora. More on that soon, I promise.
Any particular thing you are loving these days?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*
Item marked with * was provided to me by company/brand. It wouldn't be here if I didn't really like it.