I thought I'll let you have a lookie at some products from the highly anticipated Lakmé Absolute Collection.
Here's what I got:
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover. Rs.575 : Review coming in the next few days.
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse, Rs.467 : Will review this too in a week or so.
- Lakme Absolute Moon-Lit Highlighter, Rs.510 : Lovely design. Will show you if it looks as lovely on the face.
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick, Rs.318 : I got Grape Blossom. Swatches coming soon.
- Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D Glosses, Rs.375 : Review here
- Lakme Absolute Fast & Fabulous Nail, Rs.175 : Not shown, Review here
Prices may differ coz I got a discount on them from Lifestyle.
Why I didn't buy the rest of the products from the range:
Sun Kissed Bronzer: Though it looks beautiful in the pan, the pearl finish golden bronzer isn't something I need at the moment. Also, the shade is somewhat similar to Lakme Gold Dust Bronzer
White Intense Concealer Stick: This blends well & has a matte finish. It might be ideal for summers, so I might get it later.
Cheek Chromatic Baked Blush: Just like I'm not a big fan of MAC Mineralize blushes with shimmer (except for the Quite Cute ones), I wasn't tempted to get these. Maybe if they offered more shades....
Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows: I just wish these didn't come in twos. A palette of 6 or more shades would have made me impulsive.
Lip Last: I have not tested these. Somehow they were never at any store. Maybe they aren't launched yet?
Lip Sync 6-in-1 Travel Kit Palette: This lip palette, though cute, is quite similar to the Gypsy Collection Lip Palette & the lippies smell the same.
Flutter Secrets Dramatic Mascara: Umm...can someone review it first?
[Doesn't mean I don't want to own all of them though ;)]
And what have you all bought from the collection?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*