I know my Bridal Series is hanging in limbo. It's going to come to an abrupt end since I've got so many things to do before Christmas + I'm leaving for vacay right after that. But I want to do a couple more posts to end the series properly. Fingers crossed!
Below are the makeup products I'd use on my wedding day- if I were doing my own makeup. I'd be wearing a pink lehnga with gold embellishments, so I picked the colors accordingly:
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat to brighten up the undereye areas
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer to conceal blemishes
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil for spot concealing
- The Body Shop Loose Powder
- MAC Sculp & Shape Powder to contour & highlight
- Benefit Bella Bamba
- Benefit Hoola
- MAC Fleur Power Blush
- MAC Fix+ Finishing Spray to set makeup. For me, this works best at this time of year when my skin is drier.
Other long-wear foundations:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, MAC Studio Sculp Foundation.
Other Blush suggestions: Colorbar Peachy Rose & Just Earth, MAC Dollymix, MAC Peaches, Nars Orgasm, Benefit Coralista, Bourjois Lilas D'or, Lakme Earth Rose Trio Blush, Lakme Cheek Artist Kiss Of A Rose (Visit the Blush Bar for swatches)