Long title! I just have so much to say before I go-go. First, it is time to officially end my 1 Month Challenge. I know I know, I fell short and could only do 7 instead of 10. I wanted to do 3 more specific looks, but will have to do them later since last month flew away too quickly (can you believe Christmas is in 2 & 1/2 months?!) . Anyways, I had a lot of fun doing them and I really did use a lot of ignored products. I also learned a few new things about makeup- particularly color coordinating & a thing or two about darker skin tones. More on that later, perhaps.
Here are all the 7 LOTD's:
- Modern Mumtaz Mahal (Queen of the Taj Mahal) ~ Post here
- Unpredictable ~ Post here
- Arabic ~ Post here . I changed the title after so many of you said it looked more Arabic than Indian :)
- Sleek Paraguaya ~ Post here
- Smokey Green ~ Post here
- Make Up For Ever Très Vichy ~ Post with eye makeup pictorial here
- Autumn Look On Darker Skin Tone ~ Post here . I'm planning to be tanned this winter ;)
Which look did you like the most?