Here is Karwa Chauth step-by-step eye makeup tutorial some of you requested. I am using some random colors, so feel free to use any other colors for this look. You could use a shade that matches with your outfit. The main colors I used are pink & purple from a Revlon palette I have been ignoring for a long long time.
- For a smooth application & to make eyeshadows last longer, I used MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Revlon Illuminance cream black shadow as eyeshadow base. This will intensify the look. Blend the black on your hand first before applying it on your lids, this will prevent mistakes & make blending it easier.
- Apply it all over you eyelids up to the crease line. I have droopy lids, so I like to take color over my natural crease line.
- Blend the harsh edges with a blending brush.
- With my ring finger, I mixed purple & pink eyeshadows together & patted them on top of he black base. Again, blend the edges.
- It should look like last pic.