Red Lipsticks are confidence boosters. That I believe. But some go as far as to say that women who wear red lipsticks have better careers and success. Really?! I don't think so.
I'm somebody who used to have a red wallet because according to Feng Shui, red wallets attract money. I was in college and always broke, so I thought it was the best piece of information I'd ever heard and I believed in it until...I couldn't afford a bread pakora from the college canteen. Of course I didn't have enough money to begin with and I always had expensive taste, but still.
Anyways, here are my Favorite Red Lipsticks:
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Hot Hot Hot ~ So HOT!
- Revlon Colorburst True Red ~ Really a true red. Finish is awesome, but I don't like how wide the tip is. Not very easy to apply with.
- Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge ~ The most pigmented of them all
- MAC Heartless (Venomous Villains Evil Queen) ~ I'm so glad I got this. It's superfabulous! Swatch below.
- Shu Uemura RD 165S ~ This has silver shimmer, and I heart it coz it makes my teeth look really white.
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper ~ I realized this isn't really red, but it belongs in the family.
- The Balm Read My Lips Wanted ~ Has a pink undertone