Revlon's global Artist Director, Gucci Westman, creates a fresh modern look for Luca Luca Fall 2012 Collection at New York Fashion Week. He paired a contoured eye with a strong lip, bringing forth the designer's vision of a forest fairytale filled with lush orange and okra hues.
"The look is about a fresh modern girl on an adventure." says Westman. "She's refined yet modern. I created an eye which is contoured but not overly done so the attention is focused on the bright, striking lip."
Revlon Products Used:
- Revlon Colorstay 12Hour Eyeshadow in Copper Spice, Rs.650
- Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Toast, Rs.265
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black, Rs.550
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, Rs.470
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Crimson, Rs.580
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig, Rs.500