I hauled some brushes from Sigma this month- Precision Brushes & Round Top Kabuki. I'm in love with the soft synthetic HD Fibers, which they are made of. I wish I had a pillow made of them....oooh....!
- Precision Tapered P86
- Precision Round P82
- Precision Flat P80
These Precision Brushes are so cute! I got all of them except the Precision Angled P84. I want to use these with my concealers, precise contouring, buffing small areas/corners & to apply some powder products too.
- Round Top Kabuki F82: I needed this brush for buffing (blending in circular motions for a smooth finish) foundation effortlessly. Although my other foundation brush- Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80, works fine, it splays a little too much when I'm buffing. I wanted a synthetic version of the Sigma F05 Small Contour Brush, and F82 is the closest one to it. I know I'm going to love it.
Alongside eye brushes for size comparison
I bought all these brushes from sigmabeauty.com . They deliver worldwide.
- Precision Tapered P86: $14.00 (Rs.755)
- Precision Round P82: $14.00
- Precision Flat P80: $14.00
- Round Top Kabuki F82: $16.00 (Rs.862)
- Shipping & Handling: $16.14
- Total: $74.14 (Rs.3996)
The shipping cost is ridiculous! I realize that now. The only good thing is, I received my package in a week.
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^