So before I left for my trip in October, I had to buy small bottles of shampoo & conditioner. You know those big bottle are so heavy for flights (...we'd rather carry an extra pair of shoes). I decided to try the small bottles of Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo & Conditioner.
About Pantene Total Damage Care:
Fights 7 signs of damaged hair: split ends, dry, rough, dull, weak, brittle and tangles.
My hair was drier & lighter in color and was screaming for some attention (Damn woman only cares about her face!), so I noticed the difference from the first use. I remember saying to hubby "OMG I'm lubbing them! My hair is shining again! =D" This range is one of the best I've used. Total love!
- Pro #1: You know how most of us ladies have to pick up the handful of hair from the drain so the water will flow easily again? Ya, I have to that often, especially when I'm bathing in the tub. I do that after I'd applied conditioner and about to lather up my body. One day, I turned off the tap to pick up the hair and to my surprise, there wasn't any! ("Bal kahan hai???")
- Hair looks shinier & less dry &
- Hair is a little (a tad) thicker.
- Hair is definitely more manageable.
- The tips are more healthy with no split ends.
- Both shampoo & conditioner smell really good. I've always like the smell of Pantene products.
This is how my hair looks after using Pantene Total Damage Shampoo & Conditioner, blow dried randomly coz it's so cold....
Packaging: Nothing exceptional, just white with some gold and navy blue flip tops. But I like that the flip tops are easy to open without breaking my thumb nail (Don't you hate it when that happens?!)
*When I came back from my trip, a package containing the same products I'd been using was waiting for me :)
Shampoo 180ml ~ Rs.117
Shampoo 80ml ~ Rs.49
Conditioner 80ml ~ Rs.59
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4.5/5
Have you tried this range yet?
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
Disclosure: I was sent some products by the company to try out & review but I have used the ones I bought myself way more than the ones that were sent ;)