In Gossip Girl 'Rhodes To Perdition', everybody was sporting glitter liners- from Charlie to Lily to Cece, and I absolutely loved the looks! They all looked so bling & fabulous.
Favorite line from the episode:French Silk
|Elf ear ;p|
Eyes- How to:
- Apply eyeshadow like you normally would- smokey or monotone. You could follow one of these tutorials here & here
- Tightline your upper lash line with black eyeliner-gel or pencil
- Apply glitter eyeliner on upper lash line.
- Optional: Apply black liquid eyeliner very close to your lash line (esp if you're wearing false lashes)
- Apply black mascara generously.
- Optional: False lashes
- Face: Skin79 BB Cream, MUFE HD Foundation #120, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, The Body Shop Loose Powder (not in pic, sorry)
- Cheeks: Lakme Earth Rose Blush Trio under the cheekbones, Bourjois Delice De Poudre Highlighting Powder on top of cheekbones.
- Lips: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #28 applied & blotted, and Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Touch Of Toffee on top.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette- Dark Horse on the lids, Naked & Buck on Crease, Creep & Hustle on outer corners. Same shades on bottom lash line.
- IN2IT Black Gel Liner Pencil, NYX Hot Yellow Candy Glitter Eyeliner,
- Kate Mascara Base, Bourjois Fast & Perfect Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
*P.S. Please excuse the hair. I'm lazy about styling it properly, as always =D. Sniff... I caught a cold just coz I took off my warm jacket to wear the gold embellished sleeveless dress & click these pics. Oh well.
You know you love me.
Cynthia Z *.*