We watched the thriller/horror movie "Choose" last night. Half-baked movie with a 'wth?' ending. But it got me thinking...
If, one day, a Powerful Force says to me, "Okay, here's the deal, Cynthia. You can either:
One: Get all the lipsticks in the world, but not Inglot Matte Lip Pencils- all your life.
Two: Get Inglot Matte Lip Pencils, but no other lipstick in the world- all your life.
Three: If you don't pick, no lipstick at all for you- ALL.YOUR. LIFE *evil grin*
Me : Wha...?
Powerful Force: You must CHOOSE. NOW! 5-4-3-2...."
Me : Two! I pick TWO! Why are you doing this to me?!!! You cruel....thing! =[ *imagines throwing a potato at its head*
Now can you imagine how much I love these Inglot Matte Lipstick Pencil/Crayons? ;D
About Inglot Matte Collection AMC Lip Pencil/Crayon (that's the mouthful name!) :
Medium hard, matte jumbo pencil. Great staying power makes it an alternative for lip liner used by professionals for colouring lips. Moisturising properties achieved by the complex of lanoline substitutes and avocado butter.
PARABEN FREE FORMULA
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
Available in 23 shades:
I've got only 2 at the moment, but I'm thinking about getting other 4-5 shades that I liked.
- #16 ~ This muted rose shade resembles the natural color of my lips.
- #21 ~ A true red. MY FAVORITE red lippie till date.
On to the swatches....
Inglot Matte Lip Pencil/Crayon #16, #21
Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #16
Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #21
Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #21 again <3
*Best applied after exfoliating lips with a damp towel & over a clear non-shiny/matte lip balm, like Lip ice or eos Lip Balm.
- Super pigmented, matte but non-
fryingdrying. I wait to have trouble smiling, but never happens.
- Long-lasting. Even after eating & drinking, only the center of lips wear off.
- Works well as a lip liner and under other lip products, like lip gloss.
- Mistake-proof since it's in pencil form.
- Transfer-proof & smudge-proof once it dries.
- Fragrance-free & tasteless.
- Though they're matte, they never turn flaky.
- Versatile. Would work as a blush, since it is matte. A brownish shade would be great for contouring (just thought of that!) That lightest shade #13 looks like it would work as a lip concealer too.
- Classy packaging. I like full black with shiny ends. The cap of #21, however, needs a good push to close properly.
- The best thing: The pencils aren't soft so they don't need frequent sharpening, like other lip liner pencils. I clicked these pics after using them almost 10 times. See? They still look....jumbo. Even today, they still don't need a sharpener yet.
- Hence, the price is not bad either.
- Sharpening them might be a problem. I used the big side of my dual-sided sharpener, and it didn't turn out very neat. I might have to get the Inglot Sharpener.
- As always, I wish the shades had names instead of numbers. C'mon Inglot! And...umm...name one of them 'Cynthia', pretty please ✿♥‿♥✿
Can't think of anything else to say, I'm completely in love with Miss.Jumbo Inglot. Both are must-have shades for me, so I don't think I'll ever be able to live without them.
Price ~ Rs.680 each.
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5
Which shade should have your name on it? :)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^