What I love most about a lazy Sunday at home is the freedom I get to look as sloppy or as outrageous as I want. Today, I was weirdly attracted to this yellow eyeshadow, so I did a quick look with it. I could have tweezed my eyebrows in that time, bit I decided eyebrows can wait ;)
Inglot eyeshadows used ~ Yellow Double Shimmer #474 & Turquoise matte #372 from my Inglot 5-eyeshadow palette (shown here)
- Apply yellow eyeshadow on the lids stopping before your natural crease line. Also apply it on inner half of lower lash line.
- Apply the turquoise eyeshadow on your crease with a thin brush, and blend the edges using window wiper & swirling motions. Also apply this on the outer half of lower lash line.
- Apply black eyeliner and wing it slightly at the ends.
- Apply a black kajal/pencil liner on lower lash line & smudge it a little with a brush.
- Lastly, apply black mascara on top & bottom lashes.
How To: Same look. I just applied a matte black eyeshadow, called Stiletto from Too Faced Naked Eye Palette (Review here) on top of the turquoise & blended it inwards.
Other products used:
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eyeliner (Review here)
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Rimmel Black eye pencil
Hope you're all having a fun & relaxing Sunday! Mine is fun but not so relaxing, coz I have to do a lot of organizing....messy girl :)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^