I can't believe it took me so long to post this! It's been more than a month since I got this palette (previous post here). I just realized it now! Gosh, how fast does time fly these days??!! I apologize for the delay- to those of you who were waiting for this post.
- Virgin ~ Shimmery pale beige. This is the least pigmented of all the eyeshadows here.
- Sin ~ Frosty champagne. This color catches light beautifully when applied right in the center of your lids.
- Naked ~ Flesh or browned-beige in matte finish. I use this on my crease & to blend eyeshadows A LOT.
- Sidecar ~ Glittery taupe-y brown. There's always that one eyeshadow in a palette that you notice first. This is the one for me. Fallout prob coz of the glittery-ness, but it's so so gorgeous!
- Buck ~ Matte medium brown. I use this a lot too. Most times I mix it with Naked if I want to darken the crease area.
- Half Baked ~ Subtle lustrous bronze. This is the attention wh*re in this palette. It stands out every time I take a photo. I like to use this on the center of my lids on top of a darker color, like Buck or Hustle, for a bit of drama.
- Smog ~ Frosted bronze. I think this is my least favorite color in this palette, because I've hardly used it. But it super pigmented.
- Darkhorse ~ Olive brown with gold shimmer. This is my favorite of the darker colors. It really suits my brown eyes.
- Toasted ~ Rich Copper, says UD. Really? It looks pinkish. I pair it with Hustle most of the time.
- Hustle ~ Plum brown. Everyday outer V color.
- Creep ~ Bluish-Black with silver & gold shimmer (?). If you want a smokey eye out of this palette then you can't skip this. I use it as a liner when I'm going for neutral. This color could be black's alter ego.
- Gunmetal ~ Grey with silver glitter. I use this alone mostly, with Naked & Buck on the crease.
*I'm kind of confused with the colors & shimmers, so might have to edit the color descriptions late.
I'm going to keep it short & to the point. This is the best eyeshadow palette I've ever purchased. That is because it is one palette with versatile eyeshadows I can practically use everyday. You can say it's the most usable palette. I don't know what I'd do without Naked & Buck. I use them all the time, coz I almost always need to make a fake crease. I can safely say that it is so worth the hype. The eyeshadows, especially the shimmery ones, are so pigmented and smooth.
Dislike: Suede cover attracts fibres. But I love it.
On to the swatches....
|Virgin, Sin, naked, Sidecar|
|Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse|
|Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal|
Below are 2 EOTDs I clicked randomly on th:
- Look 1 ~ Here I used Sidecar on my lid & inner corner & Naked on my crease. You can see Sidecar flies/fall out, but it also look kind of magical in the pic hehe.
- Look 2 ~ Here I used Hustle all over lid & Creep to line eyes.
Urban Decay Good Karma Brush ~ Quite versatile, but not for proper blending. It can be used to apply eyeshadow all over,and the thin rounded tip is ideal for lining. I just love how the metallic handle feels. It's totally vegan too!
Urban Decay Shadow Insurance also come with this palette.You can go HERE to read what I think about
Price ~ $57.00 (Rs.2600.00)
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4.5/5 (Minus points for unavailability in India)
Affordable DUPE in India: Maybelline Chai Latte quad....
Got it, used it, swatched it, clicked over a 100 photos of it & reviewed it. Now I can sleep. NAKED. Nah, I can't sleep naked! Can't. Makes me feel like a defenseless animal/cavewoman.
Okay, now I'm done with all the naked talk. But I have to say this- 'Nangaa Palette' haha....
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^