Another random LOTD for my 1 month Challenge. You may have noticed that I like to put random things on my head heehee. This time it's an Accessorize hairband (shown here). I'd never worn it before, so why not, eh? For the record, I'm not copying Hello Kitty's style!
Face ~ Laura Mercier Foundation primer, Skin79 BB Cream (shown here), Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On, MAC Studio Finish Concealer.
Cheeks ~ Benefit Hoola to contour, Benefit Dandelion on cheeks. Both shown here.
Lips ~ Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Touch of Toffee (Review here)
- Too Face Shadow Insurance to prime (Shown here)
- Urban Decay Creep all over lids (From UD Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Naked & Buck on crease above Creep (From UD Naked Palette as well)
- MAC Steel Blue pigment on top of Creep. It's looking like a golden olive :)
- Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner to line eyes (Review here)
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal to tightline and on lower lash line (Review here)
- False eyelashes.
I'm loving Zara's Puff Sleeve T-shirts. Inexpensive at Rs.690, and available in many colors & prints. Scoop neckline is kinda low, but it looks nice with a tube top inside. I picked a teal one last weekend....
|It's more green than blue. Flash altered the true color|
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^