....Happy Happy me! :)
Bows are so IN these days. They are everywhere! In all shapes & sizes. I get an adrenaline rush every time I see so much bows. Ya, I might actually do my piling laundry later today.
- Gloves ~ With the winter approaching, I can't help but want some (read: all) of these cute gloves. In the pic, Blugirl (saw these in Grazia Magazine and I fell in lurrrve instantly), other 3 are Accessorize.
- Tights ~ How pretty & sexy are these Bebe tights?! I adore the 2nd ones. I wonder if they'll sell them in their store here.
*Tip ~ DIY-ing these could be easy. Grosgrain ribbon, needle and thread. Ooh...I must try it soon!
- Umbrellas ~ Monsoons are over, but nobody will judge you for buying umbrellas all year round. At least I won't! ;)
*Tip: If you have an old, kinda plain, woolen beret, get a fancy flower or bow brooch and pin it on the side. Tada! So cute!
- Hats ~ If we no longer need umbrellas, then we'll definitely need them cute hats soon! My theory: Buy at least one hat every winter. All Accessorize, except the 1st one.
- Lingerie ~ Bows on bras, panties & bustiers, are getting bigger! Not only that, they are also a tad OTT- placed left, right & center. In the pic above is La Senza Rosa Chiffon Blush set. Isn't the color so gorgeous & unique?! I'm so tired of the overdone pinks, blacks, reds, and lately, the animal prints!
Have a bow-tiful day everybody!
Some of my bow stuff below:
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^