I had a tough time picking a title for this! (Changed it from Indian to Arabic after reading the comments :))
This is a look I created for my 1 month LOTD Challenge (3 looks per week). It would look fabulous on a night out. Shimmer all the way to the brow bone. It looks so gorgeous & glam under yellow light. I'd do this makeup if I were wearing a black & silver Indian saree.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer & MAC Chromagraphc Pencil to conceal.
- Make Up For Ever: HD Foundation & HD Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance [shown here] & Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow [shown here]
- Maybelline Hyper Diamonds GY-1 [Swatches here]. I used all the 5 colors.
- Bourjois Liner Feutre Liner [review here], Rimmel black pencil liner
- Revlon Beyond Natural Lashes
- Bourjois Ultra Care Mascara on to & bottom lashes
Lips ~ NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose, applied & blotted [Review & swatches here]. I was going to wear grey lipstick at first, but it looked too weird LOL....
NYX Lipstick Penelope(black)+ White Cream Eyehadow + Same silver shimmer used on eyes
Maang tika is an earring haha....I wore them here
Hope you liked the look!
Look 1- Unpredictable
Look 2- Sleek Saturday (Wasn't supposed to be a part of the series, but one needs to cheat a little to accomplish ;))
Look 3- This one
*About 3 weeks to go ~ 9 looks? Gawd. Okay, maybe 7. Let me know if you want me to do any particular look :)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^