You all know I have pitiful lashes. I look at them and I think: Why, God? Why?!!!
Longer & thicker lashes OR longer legs & a model's body? I'd pick the lashes. Really! :)
Here's a step-by-step tutorial on how I do my lashes:
- STEP 1 ~ Curl Lashes. Make sure you curl them from the roots.
- STEP 2 ~ Apply a fibre mascara base. Skip this step, if you don't have one. Apply mascara while it's still wet.
*After STEP 4, I usually comb my lashes while they're still wet- if they look too clumpy, but I misplaced my lash comb.
- STEP 3 ~ First, I'm using a lengthening mascara. Here, I'm using Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara with the vibrating wand.
- STEP 4 ~ While previous mascara is still wet, apply a volumizing mascara, but concentrate application on the roots of your lashes and outer corners. Here, I'm using Bourjois Volumizer Mascara.
- STEP 5 ~ Apply mascara on your bottom lashes.
DONE! Check out the difference below....
Lashes may look clumpy, coz of macro setting in my camera. After you apply eyeshadows & liner, they'll blend in more.....
Products Used ~ QVS Eyelash Curler, Kate Mascara Base, Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara, Bourjois Volumizer Mascara. Eyeshadows in last pic are from Urban Decay Naked Palette
Hope you liked the tutorial! :)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^