What is Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm?
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen.
Apply directly to lips. For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour. Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm.
|Total length of Chubby Stick|
|The cap has a mirror on top|
|Clinique Chubby Stick Super Strawberry|
- It's a hybrid of a lip liner, a lipstick, and a lip balm. The stick form makes it very easy to apply without going over the edge.
- It is non-sticky.
- Very moisturizing. Lips feel supple & don't become dry at all afterwards.
- Lasts a long time. Even after eating & drinking, I can still get the balmy feel on my lips.
- Pretty color. Super Strawberry is a strawberry pink that's found in the lip & cheek tints I like.
- Packaging is cute & well-made.
- Smell. It says 'fragrance free', but I can smell too much oil- I assume castor seed oil or vegetable oil as listed in the ingredients.
- Pricey, imo.
To sum it up: A good product, but I'm pretty sure I won't repurchase.
Price ~ About Rs.750. I don't know how much it's priced in India.
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4/5
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^