My birthday is in 3 weeks! Yippee! The wishlist is getting longer day by day. No, this is not a hint for anybody, if you're wondering. Not many people gift me these days anyways. I might as well buy some of these things, wrap them up the night before my birthday and open them on the day. Sounds fun actually. I might do that! Note to self: Buy wrapping paper (pink) & ribbons (black)
First, let's start with the makeup- obviously.
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush ~ Every time I see these, my heart skips a beat. I wanna be very happy, so I want both shades- Natural & Rose.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes ~ A long-wearing, solar-baked blush that lasts up to 12 hours. Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun. When I first saw these and heard 'Amazonian', I thought about a girl in school who recited a poem in front of the whole class and she pronounced Amazon "A-may-zon!" confidently. Our strict owl-eyed English teacher almost ate her up for that. Anyways, I want the pink, purple, brown/bronze & most of all the coral shade- Tipsy *slurring & drooling*
- Benefit Bella Bamba ~ I want 3D watermelon pink cheeks.
- Lancome Butterflies Fever Blush Glowy Ballerine ~ It has my name written on it-bow & butterflies. Sadly, this will not be launched in India.
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire ~ Look at that beauty!
- Lancome Desert Rose Blush ~ I don't know if I really want this, but it looks different and weird like an optical illusion, so I guess I'm just hypnotized.
- Lancome Absolu Nu Lipstick ~ Isn't the packaging design fabulous?! Major Want! They haven't been launched in India yet- of course *rolls eyes*
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm ~ These babies look so cute! They've got great reviews, so a lip balm addict, like me, wants one-or a couple- on a stick.
- The Body Shop Body Butter Duos ~ Yummy! I don't know what's more tempting- applying it on my body or dipping & swirling my finger in it.
- Katy Perry Perfume Purr ~ 6 months of longing for this. 6 months! I can't wait anymore!
- Shoes ~ Floral, lace and leopard prints, at the top of my head. I haven't bought any shoes since the last time I went on vacation, so can you imagine how famished I am right now?
- Wedding gown ~ Before you go 'wth?!', let me tell you that I didn't have a perfect wedding gown when I got married. India is not the place for chic 'Christian' brides, from my experience. I designed my own but the fabric and detailing didn't come out exactly like I thought, and I didn't even get to see it until 1 day before the 1st wedding (we had 2 weddings.) It's depressing to even think about it. So ever since I've wanted a fabulous one and erase the memory of the cheap-looking shapeless one. One life, might as well, right? So I told hubby I want a wedding gown as a birthday present instead of something Tiffany and I'm delaying buying an android phone. I want something like the ones in the pic above - with a corset back, with straps like the one in 2nd pic (top right). Ok that's confusing. Final decision- 2nd one with corset back like the 4th but with a shorter ribbon. Sigh... ♥_♥ Tight budget, so wish me luck!
Oh, and thanks to the Royal Wedding, I want a nice hat too, but I don't know what type or color I want yet, so I'll just show you when I buy one. Maybe elbow length gloves, a lacy umbrella and a lacy hand fan too. And and... I want a nice blingy sheer saree too, since I don't have any.
Okay, I better stop now. The list is getting a bit much & random. Some guy reading this is glad I'm not his wife & my husband might kick me to the Victorian era when he reads this =D
So... if I get all these things this month I'll be happiest
bride birthday girl ever!
What's the most epic thing on your wishlist? Anything you want from this list, or I shouldn't even ask? ;)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^