Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint ~ Light, non-sticky, moisturising formula with vitamin E. Paraben free.
This is my first lip gloss from Inglot. I'm not so crazy about lip glosses and recently I don't even look at them in stores. I don't even remember the last time I bought one. Even with this, I bought it mainly for the unusual test tube packaging. Isn't it so cute?!
I got #90, a pretty coral-pink. I love this shade! It comes with a sponge doe foot applicator.
90 swatch ~ This is the true color.
It looks more cool-toned on my lips below, don't know why
- Super glossy yet non-sticky
- Very moisturizing. My lips were chapping like crazy lately and none of my lip balms helped until I used this.
- Even though the color fades after locking lips too much, the balmy feel doesn't wear off completely.
- Smells like vanilla ice cream! But not very strong though, and doesn't taste sweet.
- The applicator is very long, as long as the lip gloss tube, that I find it a little hard to apply with. I mean, my hand is so far from my lips. It's like holding the end of a pencil and drawing. It is longer than the MAC Cremesheen Glass applicator + the black cap is half the length of MACs & most lip gloss caps. However, I find it charming and like the challenge. It's getting a little too easy lately ;)
Price ~ Rs.550
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4/5
Repurchase? Yes. I'm getting the red one, 93, next and maybe 89 & 94. See all shades here
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^