No, actually summer is not welcome at all! But there's nothing we can do about it?! It got so stuffy suddenly that everybody is feeling ill. Rain is expected one of these days, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Maybe spring will come again and 'stay just a little bit longer' ♪ ♫
Okay, on to the lotd...Bright colors for the eyes are very in right now- green, red, coral, yellow...etc. I decided to go with green, coz out of all the bright colors, it flatters my brown-hazel eyes the most, and this green from my Nyx palette is my favorite.
- Face- MUFE HD Foundation, MUFE HD Powder
- Blush- MAC Bite Of An Apple
- Eyes- NYX Mysterious Brown Eyes Palette, Bourjois Liner Feutre on upper lash line, MAC Blitz & Glitz gel liner on bottom lash line, Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Lips- MAC Perennial High Style Lipglass fron In Lilyland Collection
Eyeshadow application: Very easy to do.
- UDPP to prime
- Green eyeshadow all over lids
- A beige brown on the crease
- Shimmery white on brow bone and inner corners.
What's your favorite bright eyeshadow color?
Have a nice weekend everybody!
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^