A heavenly quartet of radiant powders explode to color, shape and highlight your eyes. Inspired by the mysteries of the forest, these botanical shades usher in a rush of fresh color! Brighten your eyes with dewy green, petal pink and gold pastels.
Lakme Botanica Quartet consists of 4 Shades, all with a pearl finish:
- Brown (?)
- Petal pink or burgundy
- Dewy green or parrot green
♥ Very pigmented and blend really nicely.
♥ The green shade is really bright & pretty. Very flattering on brown eyes.
♥ Beige shade is so versatile. It can be used as a face highlighter too.
♥ Sturdy packaging, although I wish it was prettier- maybe green, like the eyeshadow in it. It is also a little hard to open.
♥ Price. Rs.455/- is just about right for this. It's not worth more than that.
- The petal pink/burgundy color is too soft and fall out a lot.
- Taupe brown turned out reddish brown
- Sponge tip applicator. OMG I think I murdered it. One wash and it's gone. They shouldn't even bother making it anymore!
On to the swatches & EOTD (eye of the day) with all the eyeshadows...
The brown and petal pink look almost the same, don't know why
- First, beige shade all over lid up to the brow bone & inner corner
- Green only on either side of my lid, leaving the center, and inner half of bottom lash line
- Brown on the crease. Blend well
- Magenta to line upper lash line & outer half of bottom lash line
Other products used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance to prime lid
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyelinee in Zero to tightline and on waterline
- Maybelline Collosal Volum' Express Mascara
Last words: I would have bought this eyeshadow quartet myself, because I really liked the taupe brown (not!), beige and green shades. But after trying it, I think I'd buy it only for the green and beige.
Price ~ Rs.455/-
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 3/5
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
Disclosure: Products were sent by PR for review purposes. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I being compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.