I realized that I haven't done a haul post in ages, I mean, since December. This is sort of a necessities haul, and I'm very proud of myself for being able to resist buying so many things I don't really need. Accessorize, Marks & Spencer, and Guess tempted me more than MAC yesterday. I was not much of a jewelry person before, but now I'm even thinking about making my own jewelry =D.
Anyways, here's what I got:
- Maybelline Whitestay UV Comapct Powder SPF 18 in Light Ivory (Rs.150) ~ I've always wanted to buy this. It's so cheap it feels almost criminal not to buy it + I needed another handbag compact
- Mac Paintpot in Painterly (Rs.1100) ~ I really like my Coral Crepe Paintpot, so I decided to get a beige one that can be worn under any eyeshadow shade.
- Bourjois Liner Feutre in Noir (Rs.650) ~ This is a felt tip eyeliner. Really black and my kind of liquid liner. I will review it next week
- Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water (Rs.495) ~ Been eyeing this for a while now. Cucumber + Aloe = Refreshing Summer Toner. It smells so nice & fresh! Will review this after a week.
- Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream (Rs.275) ~ I just bought it coz all profits from the sale of the hand cream will be donated to local campaign partner STOP and other ECPAT partners in India, to combat and raise awareness of sex trafficking of children and young people. Do good while shopping, ya? The hand cream is nice, moisturizing but non-greasy, and it does make my hands feel plump and soft. Is it just me or does it smell like haldi (turmeric)?
- Body Shop Eye Mask (Rs.345) ~ My eyes have been very strained lately (damn computers!) so I thought I badly needed something like this. It can be put in the fridge or dipped in hot water.
- Body Shop Organic Cotton Cosmetic Buds (Rs.175) ~ These are my favorites! I've been looking for pointy cotton buds, coz the round ones are a little difficult to clean little eye makeup mistakes with. These are pointed on one side and flat & rounded on the other, so they can be used to apply makeup as well.
Enjoy your weekend everybody! :)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^