I'm wearing this look today & think it looks 'romantic'. Though I'm feeling far from romantic hehe...
I'll do a breakdown of this look in case you're thinking about wearing a similar look...and hey, Valentine's Day is right around the corner! ♥
Mac Prep+Prime Line Filler as base
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Foundation
The Body Shop Loose Face Powder
Mac Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet, So Easy
- Prime lids with primer. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion
- I used eyeshadows from the Tarte Jewelry Box . 5 shades- matte white on the brow bone, lilac & pink blended together on bottom half of my lids,matte purple on the outer corner, and a black blended with the purple on the outer corners. On the inner corners (tear ducts) I applied a pale pink shimmery Maybelline eyeshadow from the Diamond Glow quad in Lilac Mauve
- Lined upper lash line with Loreal Super Liner, tightlined with IN2IT Gel Liner Pencil, on bottom lash line I lightly applied Mac Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash
- Dolly Wink Lashes #4 Half lashes
- Maybelline Volum' Colossal Mascara on top & bottom lashes
- Brows- No.7 Brow Pencil
Lips: Mac Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks
Thanks for visiting & have a lovely week everyone.
Cynthia Z ✿♥‿♥✿