Anyways, getting back to topic...
- Shower creams- It's time to ditch the shower gels and reach for creamy body washes. I'm eyeing the TBS Coconut & Shea Shower Creams, and Dove Cream Oil Body washes. I want them all!
- Red! Red lips, red dress, red coat. I didn't sport any red during December at all, so I thought I'd start now. I also haven't worn red clothing in a really long time! It used to be my favorite color. I got a military style coat from Forever 21 recently. As for red lipsticks, I like- MAC Venomous Villains lipstick Heartless, Make up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge, Revlon Colorburst True Red, Maybelline Color Sensational Fatal Red.
- Military-style coats/jackets. Red, white, an bright colored ones are my favorites. Forever 21 sells some at affordable prices.
- Dotted Stockings. These are quite hard to find in Delhi right now, but I managed to find a similar pair (will show you)
Well, those are some of my Ins & Outs. What are yours?
- Painted toenails. I decided not to paint my toe nails all winter, coz I wear socks all the time. I'll let them breathe till....well, when I wear open toed shoes again
- Gold makeup- eyeshadows, nail polishes, lipsticks etc. I was tired of seeing gold right from Diwali till the end of last year, so I won't be wearing anything gold until the next festive season, unless I really need to (maybe not even then!)
- Liquid Foundation. I haven't been using my liquid foundations these days, coz I prefer creamy ones in winter. Bye bye Revlon Colorstay Foundation for now.
- Procrastination. It eats you up & fills you with guilt. Why wait for later when you can do it right now? Just do it (tick!)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^