The latest eyeliner trend seen on the runways is angular and bold. A twist of of the Amy Winehouse trademark. Love it or hate it, we surely can't ignore it coz it's in every second fashion magazine nowadays.
Lakme Night Fever Collection also had a look similar to it, and since the time the collection was launched, I had wanted to try out this look.
- Used Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid
- Contoured my crease and highlighted brow bone with Mac Sculp & Shape powder
- Applied a shimmery pink eyeshadow (BF 120 palette) on the lid and center of lower lashline
- Used Lakme Black Impact Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero on my waterline
- Finished off with 2 coats of Bourjois Ultra Care Mascara on top and bottom lashes
I really like the Lakme Black Impact Liner. The brush is very thin and easy to work with. I heart the packaging too!
**With a bold eyeliner like that, I'd keep the rest of my face simple. Just a little bit of blush and/or bronzer and nudy-pink lipgloss. Shimmery pink eyeshadow adds a bit of femininity to the butch-looking eyeliner.
P.S: Because of my hooded lids, I have to contour my crease especially when wearing a thick liner. Which means it's not a very necessary step :)
I actually like it. I think with the right outfit and accessories, it would look fabulous! But definitely a night time look, in my opinion.
What about you all out there? Dare to wear it?
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
Disclaimer: The Lakme Black Impact Liner was sent to me by the company's PR for consideration