I am getting fruit blasted with this basket of Lakme Fruit Blast Facewashes. They were sent to me in this cute basket accessorized with peaches, leaves, ribbons & bows. My kind of presentation! It looks good enough to be carried by a flower girl. I'm thinking about placing it under my Christmas tree and put some chocolates, candies and lollipops in it for grabs :)
Strawberry, Citrus Rain, Berry Lush, Melon Melt & Pear Butter Mask
They all smell so good (yummy-licious!) that I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I want to use first, at the same time not wanting to confuse my skin.
- Strawberry Facewash (Rs.125)~ Enriched with juicy strawberry extracts that deep clean every pore of your skin. Its ever so gentle micro beads scrub away impurities, leaving your skin refreshed, soft and delicately perfumed with the fragrance of strawberries.
- Citrus Rain FruitDetox Facewash (Rs.135)~ An excellent source of Vitamin C, Mandarins protect the skin from free radical damage known to age skin. They boost the skin's immunity and leave it moisturised and radiant. It energizes your skin and senses with its tangy, uplifting fragrance. Its high foaming formulation with juicy mandarin extracts purifies your skin from pollution and grime, without leaving it dry. Your skin feels velvety smooth and brilliantly clean.
- Berry Lush Fruit Energizing Facewash (Rs.125)~ A nutrient rich blend of fresh crushed raspberries and strawberries, which have high doses of Vitamin C and essential antioxidants. The strawberry seeds gently scrub away dead skin cells, while the raspberry extracts rehydrate your skin, leaving it nourished, tingling fresh and smelling of berries all day long
- Melon Melt Fruit Quench Facewash (Rs.125)~ A unique fruity blend of watermelon and muskmelon extracts that will hydrate every pore, while the natural luffa fruit fibres gentle brush away impurities, giving your skin a healthy glow. So your skin stays tingling fresh, buttery soft and scented with the heady aroma of melons.
- Pear Butter Deep Hydrating Mask with Pear & Shea Butter (Rs.150)~ Rescue and rejuvenate rough, flaky skin with pears and pure shea butter. Formulated for deep cleansing and intense hydration, this mask complements any skin care routine. Soft, buttery yet grainy textured pears are rich in vitamin C and K that help revitalize your skin. Shea butter helps moisturise the skin, promoting cell renewal.
Would you like me to review anything first? Do lemme know.
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me by the company's PR for consideration.