I'll just straight away tell you the Pros & Cons of the InglotLip Duo Lip Gloss Lip Paint in #23.
~ Pros ~
- Oh-so-cute little double-sided square pot
- The texture and finish of the lip gloss and lip paint a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
- Don't wear off too quickly
- Very moisturizing and glossy without the streaks
- Paraben-free and not tested on animals
- Two colors to mix and match
- Smells yummy!
~ Cons ~
- Because of the hot Delhi climate, both products melt into each other and in a way, are forced to 'make out' XD. I mean, some product from one side has gone on top of the other, making it hard for me to use the one under it.
- Because of the melting, when I close the double-sided pot, some of the product oozes out from the sides and the gap between the little hinges, making the outside messy >.<
- I tried putting the pot in the fridge, but when I took it out it became harder to open. I'm afraid the hinges will come out and break the pots into two, like the testers at the Inglot store (Select City Walk, Delhi)
Okay, would I buy this product again?
YES. It's too cute to resist, but probably just one more =). The truth is, even thought all the Cons have to do with the packaging, I wouldn't want it any other way.
*** I might try
placing 2 square butter papers (or those transparent sheets that come with palettes) on top of each pot and see if it'll prevent the messiness.
Overall Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ + .5
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^