What you'll need:
- Pink Nail polish ~ Colorbar Nail Lacquer #44
- White nail polish ~ Colorbar Nail Lacquer #37
- Colorbar Top Coat
- A toothpick
- Apply 1 coat of the pink nail polish and wait for it to dry completely
- Use the blunt end of the toothpick to make the dots. Just keep dabbing the toothpick on the the stem of the brush. Dabbing on the brush will make the toothpick drippy and the dots might come out too big. Also use a light hand when putting the dots on your nails. All the dots don't need to be exactly the same shape and size. In the end, they'll all look the same.
- Wait for the white dots to dry completely
- Then apply one smooth coat of the top coat. A top coat is important because it will smoothen any unevenness and give your nail art a "polished" glossy look.
- And we're done!
Hope you like this simple tutorial and find it easy to follow =)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^