Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you slather yummy ice-cream on your body? Well, now there's an alternative to that without tempting the flies. Olay Body Wash Plus feels so creamy and smells so good it can be a non-fattening substitute for the sweet tooths who want to shed the extra kilos.
'Helps you move moisture where you need it' is the tag line which is true because its creamy texture really moisturizes the skin. There are different types like Creme Ribbons with almond oil (pink), Lotion Ribbons with aloe extract (aqua), Body Butter Ribbons(purple), Spa Exfoliating Ribbons(blue), Tone Enriching Ribbons(gold.) I'm using the first two at the moment and they're both great.
If you have very dry skin or you're just one of those who care less about applying lotion after bathing or are always in a rush, this is the body wash for you.
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^
- Choose a cleanser that suits your skin type the most. Dry, Oily, combination, sensitive, acne-prone, whitening, you take your pick. It's good to alternate between two types of cleansers, one for morning and the other for evening.
- Wash in upwards and circular motions. Thorough cleansing takes about a minute. Rinse with lukewarm water and finish off with cold water. Splash water onto face but wipe it from the chin upwards instead of the other way around like we most often tend to do ( let's leave that to gravity.) Just be careful not to get water inside your nose.
- Never use the same towel you use to wipe the rest of your body and hair to wipe your face. Keep a separate towel only for your face. Well, it just makes sense.
- Pat your face dry, don't rub, especially around the eyes. Pat it completely dry only if you are going to apply toner or moisturizer immediately, otherwise it is better if you leave face a little wet till the time you apply your moisturizer.
- Toner or no toner? This depends on your skin type. Some people think it is a totally unnecessary product and some don't go a day without including it in their skincare regimen. Those with very oily and acne-prone skin rave about how toner helps prevent breakouts and some don't even know what it is (In this case, ignorance really is bliss.) Rosewater is a mild toner without alcohol and an easy option if you just want to hydrate your skin when it feels tight after cleansing.
- Moisturize. Again, apply in upward strokes, including your neck.