Since many of you have asked me how I find this, I thought I'd do a proper review. I'll make it short and to the point.
YSL Touche Eclat #2 'Luminous Ivory'around the right eye (Applied a bit of powder only on my nose and forehead.) Eye cream around left eye.
You can use this around the eye area, sides of your nose, contour of your lips (makes the lips *pop*) and hollow of the chin.
- What I like most about this are the 'modest' minute light reflecting particles which give that radiant glow. They play peek-a-boo with your eyes- sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't.
- The texture is non-greasy- almost powdery actually, so it's not necessary to set it with powder as it will not crease.
- Blends into your skin effortlessly. It's not like one of those concealers you have to keep patting to settle them down.
- Can be applied over powder, so it's good for touch-ups.
- Expensive (I think everyone agrees with me on this one) Priced at Rs.2100 in India *big sigh*
- Minimal coverage- does not cover freckles and dark spots.
- I've read complaints about the smelly brush and how too much of the stuff oozes out. Well, the instructions that come in the box clearly says that the brush should be cleaned once a week with a tissue and dab of alcohol (surgical spirit) and ensure the brush is fully dried before replacing the cap. As for the 'oozing'- too many clicks!
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^