I bet you've read hundreds of articles like these before, but I wanted to write my own version in here because I'm just not blunt enough to say it to some people's faces.
- Eyeliner/kajal smudges around the eyes. Hello, Raccoon.
- Goop in the inner corners of the eyes. Remember how grossed out Chandler Bing was by the 'mascara goop' in FRIENDS?
- Space between the lash line and eyeliner.
- Spidery tarantula-like eyelashes.
- Eyebrows- Over-darkened and/or over-tweezed.
- Contact lenses that do NOT suit ones skin tone.
- Slathering lipstick on dry chappy lips.
- Lip gloss that gathers up in the corners of the mouth. It looks like you- know-what.
- Lip liner that is darker than the lip color.
- Wearing a dark lip color when lips are already darkly pigmented (I'm talking about unnatural pigmentation of the lips here- the almost blackish kinds.)
- Wrong foundation and powder color. Okay, this has been said too many times and the most unoriginal of all. I don't even want to mention it but..... Sigh. (And also because I want to fill up my post) :)
- Applying blush right up to your eyes and too near to the nose. Too much of it is also a no-no.
- Too much bronzer. Even 'The Sun' wouldn't want to take credit for that.
- Excess highlighter and glitter.
♥ DBA ^_^